CHF 570 / night for two persons incl breakfast
Engadine Junior Suite
Experience the real Engadine? In the 430-year-old main building and the Engadine Junior Suite located here, you will be surrounded by this treat both day and night.
Completely furnished with Swiss stone pine, you can enjoy the peace and quiet across marvellous 35 m2 - even on the private, south-facing terrace that spans 10 m2. The free-standing bathtub in the lovingly redesigned, spacious bathroom promises a great deal of well-being. The cosy furnishings create a warm feeling of being at home.
- Bathroom with shower
- Detached bath
- Hair dryer, body scale
- IN LAIN Swiss stone pine care products
- Mini bar with mineral water
- Minibar mit Mineralwasser
- Bose sound system
- Smart-TV with Netflix
- Free WiFi
- Lattoflex bed system 180x200 cm
- Free shuttle (Cinuos-chel-Brail train station)
- Swiss Pine Champagne at arrival
- Selection of pillows
- Garage for a fee
- Homemade chocolates and fruits
- Nature swimming pond
- Charging station for e-cars
- Minibar (favourite drinks on request)
- Sauna and hot tub
- Parking outside the hotel
- Carbonated and still water
In the Engadine Junior Suites, children up to approx 3 years can sleep in a separate Swiss pine baby cot. The Family Room offers space for 2 adults and 2 children. The children sleep in a separate room. The suites with direct access to the hotel garden are also ideal for families. In the evenings, the living room sofa can be transformed into a cosy bed for one or two children.
You are welcome to bring your four-legged friend along on holiday. The pampering programme is also guaranteed for your animal friend.