Flooded in natural light, the suites are 85 m2 in size and feature an elegant interior design, an integrated spa area. The included sauna, whirlpool and steam bath promise luxury. Well-being of a special kind is also offered by the private garden terrace with invigorating Engadine air and a dreamlike view of the National Park mountains.
The modern furnishings with local stone pine wood make the spacious lounge and the separable bedroom with separate dressing room homely, perfectly finished with light fabrics and subtle colours.
- Sauna and steam shower
- Separate toilet
- Freestanding whirlpool bath
- Hair dryer, body scale
- IN LAIN Swiss stone pine care products
- Coffee maker with Bündner coffee
- Tea maker
- Mini bar with mineral water
- Bose sound system
- Smart-TV with Netflix
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed for 1 to 2 children
- Lattoflex bed system with motor bed 200x200 cm
- Free shuttle (Cinuos-chel-Brail train station)
- Swiss Pine Champagne at arrival
- Selection of pillows
- Garage for a fee
- Homemade chocolates and fruits
- Nature swimming pond
- Charging station for e-cars
- Minibar (favourite drinks on request)
- Sauna and hot tub
- Parking outside the hotel
- Carbonated and still water
The SPA Suite, with direct access to the hotel garden and its own SPA area, is spacious and perfect for families. In the evenings, the living room sofa can be transformed into a cosy bed for one or two children. Swiss stone pine baby cots, for children up to approx. 3 years, can be placed in all rooms and suites.
Pets are not allowed in the SPA suite.