CHF 820 / night for two persons incl breakfast
65 m2 for peace and relaxation: This is what our four elegant garden suites in the new building have to offer. Immerse yourself in the interior, pleasantly scented with the wood of the local stone pine, decorated with discreet fabrics and wonderful materials.
The sleeping area is separated from the living room, complemented with a spacious walk-in dressing room. The bathroom is accessible from both sides, the separate toilet and the shower are lined with precious natural stones. From the bathtub, the view leads directly into the bedroom and - yes - you guessed it - out onto the larch forests. A separate toilet is available in the entrance area.
The highlight of the garden suite is the large, covered private terrace with the charming ‘private garden’ and direct access to the bath tub and natural swimming pond.
- Shower and whirlpool bath
- Separate toilet
- Hair dryer, body scale
- IN LAIN Swiss stone pine care products
- Coffee maker with Bündner coffee
- Tea maker
- Mini bar with mineral water
- Bose sound system
- Smart-TV with Netflix
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed for 1 to 2 children
- Lattoflex bed system with motor bed 200x200 cm
- Free shuttle (Cinuos-chel-Brail train station)
- Swiss Pine Champagne at arrival
- Selection of pillows
- Garage for a fee
- Homemade chocolates and fruits
- Nature swimming pond
- Charging station for e-cars
- Minibar (favourite drinks on request)
- Sauna and hot tub
- Parking outside the hotel
- Carbonated and still water
The Garden Suites, with direct access to the hotel garden, are ideal for families. In the evenings, the living room sofa can be transformed into a cosy bed for one or two children. Swiss stone pine baby cots, for children up to approx. 3 years, can be placed in all rooms and suites.
You are welcome to bring your four-legged friend along on holiday. The pampering programme is also guaranteed for your animal friend.