Terrace Junior Suite
The entrance area of the Terrace Junior Suite is spacious and inviting. The wood contrasts subtly with the lightness of the 45-m2 living and sleeping area and lends a pleasant, healthy scent to the whole ensemble. Homely, warm and cosy, that’s what the unique Terrace Junior Suites are like.
The Swiss pine bed provides a heavenly sensation as this wood guarantees a deep and healthy sleep. The private terrace, simply to enjoy a moment of quiet, is a place of pure joy. The mountains are so close you can almost touch them - let yourself be enchanted by the fantastic view from the suite. Yes, even from the bathtub of the spacious bathroom and the separate toilet with shower you can see through a window into the suite and also view the Engadine mountains.
- Shower and bath
- Hair dryer, body scale
- IN LAIN Swiss stone pine care products
- Coffee maker with Bündner coffee
- Mini bar with mineral water
- Bose sound system
- Smart-TV with Netflix
- Free WiFi
- Lattoflex bed system 200x200 cm
- Free shuttle (Cinuos-chel-Brail train station)
- Swiss Pine Champagne at arrival
- Selection of pillows
- Garage for a fee
- Homemade chocolates and fruits
- Nature swimming pond
- Charging station for e-cars
- Minibar (favourite drinks on request)
- Sauna and hot tub
- Parking outside the hotel
- Carbonated and still water
In the Junior Suites, children up to approx 3 years can sleep in a separate Swiss pine baby cot. The Family Room offers space for 2 adults and 2 children. The children sleep in a separate room. The suites with direct access to the hotel garden are also ideal for families. In the evenings, the living room sofa can be transformed into a cosy bed for one or two children.
You are welcome to bring your four-legged friend along on holiday. The pampering programme is also guaranteed for your animal friend.